Monday, January 4, 2010

I waited at the Viewpoint yesterday evening for the moon to clear the horizon. But it was nowhere to be seen. Too overcast. I left and came back a few hours later, but still no luck.

The Edge, Jan. 3, 2010
Copyright © 2010 Paul D. Natkin, All Rights Reserved

I decided to head to the opposite side of the Hill, to see what I could find there. I made my way around the cemetery, passing the old wall. By this time, it was after midnight.

The Old Wall, Jan. 4, 2010
Copyright © 2010 Paul D. Natkin, All Rights Reserved

I was struck by the beauty of the lights on Queen Anne.

Looking towards Queen Anne, Jan. 4, 2010
Copyright © 2010 Paul D. Natkin, All Rights Reserved

I walked west, then south, towards Gage Academy. The view from just north of the Bishop's residence is always wonderful, especially at this time of year.

Lake Union with Space Needle, Jan. 4, 2010
Copyright © 2010 Paul D. Natkin, All Rights Reserved

I walked further, to St. Mark's, where I took some shots of the Space Needle and the buildings that surround it.

Space Needle and Crane, Jan. 3, 2010
Copyright © 2010 Paul D. Natkin, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment