Sunday, December 20, 2009

Unidentified Red Round Things

Looking at the View, Dec. 20, 2009
Copyright © 2009 Paul D. Natkin, All Rights Reserved

A group of four people speaking an Asian language I didn't recognize came to the Viewpoint while I was taking photos there this afternoon. One man in the group took a video of the others and of the view. A young couple had a long conversation in English while sittting on the bench at the north end of the park.

The Point, Dec. 20, 2009
Copyright © 2009 Paul D. Natkin, All Rights Reserved

The Point was beautiful beside the left trunk of the Lovers. There wasn't much sun while I was at the Viewpoint. The colors were all rather quiet.

The Bay, Dec. 20, 2009
Copyright © 2009 Paul D. Natkin, All Rights Reserved

I noticed some round red things--on a building, I think--down near the south shore of Union Bay, close to 520 and near Foster's Island. I can't figure out what they are. I've seen them there for several days now. You can just barely see them in the photo, right below the Bay on the right side.

No comments:

Post a Comment