Saturday, February 13, 2010

I was getting ready to head over to the Viewpoint, and then it started to rain. So I waited till later. When I finally got there, a father and son were tossing a football back and forth. It was still raining just slightly--what some call a "dry rain." A man and two women were speaking another language--some kind of Chinese, it seemed to me--and taking photos of one another with the view in the background. The man asked me if I would take a photo of the three of them. They said they were from Shanghai. They'd come to see the grave of Bruce Lee, in the cemetery across the street, but unfortunately the cemetery was already closed, since it's on winter hours right now, which means it closes at something like 4:30 p.m. I was tempted to ask these people if I could take their photo, but I don't take portrait photos at the Viewpoint. I like things to be spontaneous. So no people shots for today.

Gray Day, Feb. 13, 2010
Copyright © 2010 Paul D. Natkin, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment