Monday, March 1, 2010

Well, the moon did show up, and if I'd stayed at the Viewpoint, I think I might have been able to get a shot of the moon and trees together, but I was busy working on two Klatch paintings, and once I'd noticed the moon, it was too high in the sky for that sort of shot. So I just took photos of the moon and the clouds. Now I haven't mentioned--or if I have, it was just once--that my camera has been having a problem focusing. So I'm sorry--the moon is out of focus. And somehow, this problem is linked to a problem with exposure lengths. My photo of the moon shows no detail on the surface of the moon, but at least I have an approximate record of how the sky looked last night.


Full Moon, Feb. 28, 2010
Copyright © 2010 Paul D. Natkin, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment