Monday, September 14, 2009

Around the Bay


 
Around the Bay, Sept. 14, 2009
Copyright © 2009 Paul D. Natkin, All Rights Reserved
 
Around the bay there was a little red in the leaves on some of the trees, and I observed a somewhat hazy and slightly lavender quality in the colors in this area. I saw a friend walking his small white dog and another on the way home from work. Several joggers passed through in the few minutes that I was at the Viewpoint. I took a number of photographs, but not one photo captured the essence of the place. As I've pointed out earlier, the problem is that when I take a shot that shows what an expanse the view encompasses, then the intriguing details are no longer visible. And when I focus on the details, the breadth of the view is no longer apparent.

No comments:

Post a Comment