Monday, October 26, 2009

Pink Over Baker

When I dropped by the Viewpoint just now, about half the leaves were down from the Sentinel, and everything looked sort of soggy, although it was no longer raining. There was something anti-climactic to the whole scene. The sky was full of gray-blue clouds, but a patch of light orangish pink stood out in the north, somewhere close to where you see Mount Baker on a clear day. As I arrived, a person in black pants and a red shirt, who appeared to be very fit, was just jogging out of the park at the other end--the south end. I couldn't make up my mind whether it was a man or a woman. I couldn't see the person's face.
Then a guy came along from the north, dressed in a beige jacket and I think black pants and began taking photos with a small digital camera. It seemed like he was focusing on the area of sky with the pink patch. I wonder how many photos have been taken from the Viewpoint over the course of its history.

No comments:

Post a Comment