Thursday, October 15, 2009

Purple and Yellow

I drove by the Viewpoint this evening. I didn't get out of my car. I was observing the reflections of the night lights of the east side, when two women came jogging along the walkway. I couldn't make out the colors they were wearing till they'd left the park and were on their way down the neighboring street. That was because the lights in the park are quite bright, and so while they were still within its boundaries, they were showing up mostly as dark silhouettes. One was wearing a yellow top, the other a purple one. I think they both had on black running pants, but I can't quite remember. They looked like they were probably in their fifties, but since it was dark, and they were in motion, I could be off by a decade or more in either direction. The one in the yellow had on lots of strips of reflective material.

No comments:

Post a Comment