Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Two White Poodles Again

Just as I was getting to the Viewpoint today, around dusk, I heard someone calling me name. I looked all around, and then realized it was a crow cawing. Sometimes they sound so human. Then I saw a woman I've spoken with at the Viewpoint before--the owner of two white poodles. One is five months old, and the other seven years old. I think I got this a little wrong the last time I wrote about them. They're the big, energetic kind of poodle, not lap dogs. Their heads are round, and they have no topnots or anything like that.

I kept trying to capture the beautiful dusky blues around the bay, and beyond, but my camera wasn't cooperating very well with me. But I'll remember how they looked. What a beautiful painting this would make!

No comments:

Post a Comment